Program : Higher structures, in particular homotopy algebras, have appeared in many branches of mathematics and particularly in mathematical physics ranging from deformation theory, derived geometry, enumerative geometry, representation theory, homotopy algebras, Poisson geometry and quantization, mirror symmetry, noncommutative algebraic geometry, string theory and quantum field theory This IHP trimester aims to promote interaction between mathematicians, physicists and groups working on related areas from different aspects. It brings together leading experts and young researchers in these subjects to address the important questions.
Comité d’organisation scientifique :
- Kai Behrend (University of British Columbia)
- Barbara Fantechi (Scuola Internazionale Superiore di Studi Avanzati)
- Camille Laurent-Gengoux (Université de Lorraine)
- Mathieu Stiénon (Pennsylvania State University)
- Ping Xu (Pennsylvania State University)