Access and services
Location and access
The library is located on the 1st floor of the Borel building. You must use the staircase next to the building's front desk.
It is freely open to all audiences.
The library and its workspaces are accessible to people with disabilities using the lift. As access to the shelves is limited, the library staff will be happy to pick up any desired volumes for you.
The library is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 6pm.
Click here to read the rules applying while being inside and using the library (French only).
It is also posted at the library's front desk.
Library and collections map
Click to enlarge the maps.
- Loans: unlimited number of monographs, for 4 weeks (renewable). Membership is free.
- 50 seats.
- ILL - Interlibrary loans: make your request at the front desk or by e-mail.
- 6 computers with free internet access, an office suite and the possibility to compose in LaTeX.
- Open WiFi access.
- Prints and copies: free service, reserved only for documents related to research topics, ask the front desk.
- A large screen to watch our selection of DVDs about mathematics and movies from IHP's Cine-club.
- Group workspace.
- Help with documentary research.
- Space for temporary exhibitions.
Phone: +33 (0)1 44 27 66 52