Eddie Aamari, Catherine Aaron, Frédéric Chazal, Aurélie Fisher, Marc Hoffmann, Alice Le Brigant, Clément Levrard, Bertrand Michel
Administrative, financial and logistic organisation:
Detailed programme: https://indico.math.cnrs.fr/category/498/
IESC Introductory School (Corsica):
- From September 5th to 9th, 2022
- From October 3rd to 7th, 2022: Non-linear and high dimensional inference
- From October 10th to 14th, 2022: Geometry, topology and statistics in data sciences
- From November 21st to 25th, 2022: Measure-theoretic approaches and optimal transportation in statistics
- November 8th, 2022: Half-day "Maths-Entreprises", in collaboration with AMIES, (IHP, Paris).
Through the CIMPA-CARMIN programme the organisers wish to fund, with the support of the Labex CARMIN, the CIMPA and IHP, the participation of several young mathematicians from developing countries to the activities of the trimester.
Young scientists (master students soon looking for a PhD, PhD students, postdocs) meeting those criteria and interested in the topics are much encouraged to apply for a support to participate on the CIMPA web page.