Conferences - Events, Past
Two days of conferences dedicated to Artificial Intelligence at IHP.
The Institut Henri Poincaré, in collaboration with its public and private partners, Aquila data, Criteo, RTE, the Fondation l'Oréal, the IHP Endowment Fund, the Société de mathématiques appliquées et industrielles (SMAI), the Centre de recherche sur l'information scientifique et technique (CERIST) the Center for Artificial Intelligence of Sorbonne University (SCAI), and the University of Western Brittany (UBO), organized on November 16 and 17, 2021, two days of presentations, exchanges and scientific conversations around artificial intelligence.
Four thematic half-days to explore this fascinating and multifaceted topic.
#IAplusK : 1 half day for
- to show the diversity of formations, careers and expertise in AI research, in the university and corporate sectors.
The presentations will give the opportunity to PhD students to discover the state of research on current topics.
- Audience: students, high school students, prep school students
For this half-day, the talks will be simulcast to the Centre de recherche sur l'information scientifique et technique (CERIST), the Center for Artificial Intelligence of Sorbonne University (SCAI), and the University of Western Brittany (UBO), which will welcome on-site visitors.
Find all the conferences on the YouTube channel of the Institut Henri Poincaré :
playlist "Conférence IA"
IAplusK conferences program
- Introduction and background talk
- by Cédric Villani
- Moving to more frugal AI: optimizing energy consumption of machine learning algorithms
- by Céline Moucer
- Does artificial intelligence create inequality?
- by Flora Vincent
- Neural Network interpretability and explainability, and application in Oncology
- by Wistan Marchadour
- How to interpret interpretability tools? The example of Shapley values
- by Clément Arlotti
- DIAG - a solution to help diagnose COVID-19 using CT and Deep Learning
- by Amel Imene
- Deep learning applied to heritage sciences
- by Marie Morgane Paumard
- Conlusion : conversation
- between Caroline Chavier, Julie Delon and Patrick Perez
- moderated by Cédric Villani
Interview : Flora Vincent
Co-author of the book "L'intelligence artificielle, pas sans elles" (Artificial Intelligence, not without them), Flora Vincent will be one of the speaker of the AI #FocusIA #IAplusK conference!
Discover, in 3 questions, the issues around the biases that generate inequality by artificial intelligence, and the ways to solve them!
An interview by Adrien Rossille, in charge of scientific mediation at IHP.